Under Secretary of Land and Regional Development Division.
|Name||: Mr. Muhamed bin Mat Yaakob|
|Telephone No.||: 03 – 8891 2181|
|Fax No.||: 03 – 8888 2334|
To make LKW Agencies as an excellent regional development agency.
To make LKT Agencies as the best land development, agriculture and smallholders agencies
To embody stable regional and territory development with participation of LKW and other KPLB Agencies
CAWANGAN PEMAJUAN TANAH (T)
- Oversee LKT and coordinate policy planning and land development strategies
- Coordinates the planning of LKT development programs / projects
- Act as liaison, mediator, facilitator on behalf of LKT and other implementing agencies
- Monitor the implementation of LKT development programs / projects; and
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of implemented land development programs
CAWANGAN PEMAJUAN WILAYAH (W)
- Oversee LKW and coordinate policy planning and regional development strategies;
- Coordinates the planning of LKW development programs / projects;
- Act as liaison, mediator, facilitator on behalf of LKW and other implementing agencies
- Monitor the implementation of LKW development programs / projects;
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of implemented regional development program;
- Coordinates implementation of agency / policy dissolution decisions to ensure order and impeccable;
- Managing the administration before, during and after the dissolution of the LKW to ensure that the dissolution process is complete; and
- Managing and establishing a task force to resolve issues involving the assets of LKW Bubar which is the South Pahang Development Authority (DARA) and Jengka Regional Development Authority (LKWJ).
CAWANGAN PEMAJUAN KAWASAN (K)
- Evaluate and formulate PPK policies in accordance with current policies and requirements.
- Planning the implementation of the Regional Development Program (PPK);
- Coordinating and reviewing the feasibility of PPK project applications from states and agencies;
- Coordinate allocation requirements and evaluate implementation of PPK projects in the field;
- Monitor and watch over project implementation.
- Manage and hold PPK Coordination Meetings 4 times a year and related meetings;
- Coordinate needs and issues through cooperation with states and agencies; and
CAWANGAN AGROPOLITAN (G)
- Develop policies, coordinate and review the feasibility of applying for Agropolitan Projects / Integrated Village Economic Development (PROSPEK) Projek Agropolitan/ Projek Bersepadu Pembangunan Ekonomi Kampung (PROSPEK) projects from states and agencies;
- Coordinates allocation requirements, monitors and evaluates project implementation in the field for control and effectiveness purposes of Projek Agropolitan/ Projek Bersepadu Pembangunan Ekonomi Kampung (PROSPEK);
- Evaluate and monitor the implementation of Projek Agropolitan/ Projek Bersepadu Pembangunan Ekonomi Kampung (PROSPEK) through visits, reviewing project reports, reviewing budget allocations and others;
- Conducting Mesyuarat Jawatankuasa Penyelarasan Program Lonjakan Mega Luar Bandar (PLMLB) and related meetings; and
- Update information and performance data for Projek Agropolitan/Projek Bersepadu Pembangunan Ekonomi Kampung (PROSPEK).
- Managing matters related to procurement, Divisional officer services and employment;
- Managing and regulating matters relating to office finance; and
- Managing office and personnel.