Sorry, the content is currently being updated
- To ensure the effectiveness of media plans on planning and implementation related to publicity, promotion and campaign for each policy, roles, programmes and activities including Ministry’s official ceremonies through promotions, electronic and printed media.;
- To collaborate good relationship between Ministry and public including media, through effective information delivery strategies of the Ministry’s services to achieve the objectives as a whole.
- To provide distribution and reference information material to public and media for each policy, roles and programmes and activities including the Ministry’s official ceremonies through printed material publishing such as bulletins, annual report, brochures, pamphlets, photo shoots and videos.
- To ensure that the management of domestic and international visits will be coordinated to give a good image of the Ministry.
- To ensure that public and customers who wish to know or are currently receiving the Ministry’s services are given good treatment and handled efficiently and effectively.
- To plan and implement media plans related to the publicity, promotion and campaign for each policy, roles, programmes and activities including Ministry’s official ceremonies through TV station and radio; promotion materials such as buntings, banners and billboards; articles for newspapers; speech text; and information delivery programmes of KKLW and agencies services;
- To manage public relations and media through media strategies planning, in disseminating information through media coverage/press conferences, press releases, media broadcasts and TV/radio/Newspaper special talk shows and programmes with media;
- To plan, manage and document information material for each policy, roles, programme and activities including Ministry’s official ceremonies through printed material publishing such as bulletins, annual report, brochures, pamphlets, photo shoots, and videos for the public and media distribution and reference;
- To coordinate the preparation and logistics of briefings for domestic and international visits to the Ministry; and
- To address and manage feedback and suggestions received from the public and customers, through survey forms, questions in website, telephone hotline and service counters, regarding the Ministry’s services.