Village Community Management Council is an organization / committee appointed by the State Government consisted of Chairman, Secretary and 11 committee members who work voluntarily for the organization.
- To strategize and implement development transformation plan for the village with the involvement of the local community to create a sustainable, competitive and prosperous village; and
- Implementing a comprehensive human capital transformation to produce a united and progressive community as well as to support government’s policies.
- Malaysian citizen;
- Age 21 to 68 years old;
- PMR / SRP / LCE qualification;
- Permanent resident of the village;
- Not bankrupt;
- No criminal record;
- Mentally and physically fit;
- Not a drug addict;
- Possess good leadership and thinking skills and acceptable to the local community;
- High in integrity and leadership values;
- 30% of MPKK members is female; and
- Other conditions stipulated by the Appointing Authority.
Click Here For Download