Jawatankuasa Kemajuan dan Keselamatan Kampung (JKKK) is an institution/entity appointed by the State Government while Jawatankuasa Kemajuan dan Keselamatan Kampung Persekutuan (JKKKP) appointed by the Federal Government.
The members of JKKK/JKKKP consists of the Chairman, Secretary and 13 or 15 committee who work voluntarily for the institution.
- To plan and implement development transformation plan of the village with the involvement of the local community to create a sustainable, competitive and prosperous village.
- Implementing a comprehensive human capital transformation to produce a unity and progressive community as well as to support the government policy.
- Malaysian citizen.
- 21 to 65 years old.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualification or equivalent or minimum Standard Six.
- Permanent resident of village.
- Not bankrupt.
- No criminal record.
- Mental and physically fit.
- Not a drug addict.
- Good leadership and way of thinking acceptable to the local community and government,
- Integrity and leadership value.
- JKKK/JKKKP shall have religious knowledge especially where the majority of the resident are Muslim.
- Other conditions that will be determined from time to time by the authority.