MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT (KPLB) E-PARTICIPATION POLICY
This E-participation Policy aims explore the culture and practices of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services of Ministry of Rural Development (KPLB). KPLB recognizes public involvement to enable to enable the Ministry to explore broader perspective, potential sources of information and solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, better dialogue and discussion as well as orderly governance.
The objective of the e-Participation is to involve citizens in the policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies. Among the communication medium used are Your Voice, participation feedback, vote, email and Ministry’s social media such as Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
Therefore, KPLB welcomes participation by complying with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited
- Non-degrading, personal attacks and making statements that could offend other participants.
- Mind your statement; avoid using offensive language and parochialism.
- Not encouraged to chat or send sentences that out of the topics.
- Topics and links to PORNOGRAPHIC websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure the statement / topic not violate COPYRIGHT LAW, TRADEMARK, PATENT and others.
- DO NOT use e-Participation space as a place to do any contests, pyramid schemes, fast-rich scheme, money skimmed internet, chain letters, junk e – mail and etc, either commercially or otherwise
- The administrator of e-Participation in any situation not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made on e-Participation in this page. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in this space are borne by the individual themselves.
- The administrator of e-Participation have right to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The administrator of e-Participation have right to amend the Policy and Guidelines on e-Participation at any time without prior announcement / notice.
- As a participant of e-Participation or someone giving statement in this e-Participation space, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the e-Participation Guidelines.