Under Secretary of Procurement Division
|Name||: Mrs. Norsuriani binti Abas|
|E-mel||: norsuriani [at]rurallink[dot]gov[dot]my|
|Telephone No.||: 03 – 8891 5733|
|Fax No.||: 03 – 8888 2350|
- To ensure all government procurement implementation is the best and profitable.
- Manage, control and coordinate Ministry of Rural and Regional Development procurement appropriately and in accordance with current government procurement rules.
- Provide service and support to all divisions under the Ministries and Departments/Agencies related to ministry’s procurement matters.
Procurement Planning and Monitoring Sector
- Study and encourage native participation in government procurement.
- Inspectorate and Enforcement.
- Secretariat of Procurement Board.
- Coordinate Assessment of Supplier Performance.
- Manage and coordinate Ministry Annual Procurement Planning.
- Training/Courses on Procurement.
- Management Service.
Procurement Management Sector
Responsible for performing procurement of supplies and services for the Ministry using the procurement methods as below;
- Direct Purchase.
- Contract Management.
- Consultant Appointment.
- Record and update data on Consultant appointment from time to time.