Secretariat of the Meeting
Arrange the following meetings regularly or as required:
- Delivery Task Force Meeting (DTF) – chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia;
- NKRA Leadership Team Meeting (NLT) – chaired by the Minister; and
- Problem Solving Meeting (PSM) – chaired by CEO PEMANDU, Prime Minister’s Department.
Coordinating and Monitoring Projects under Rural Development NKRA.
- Coordinate and update the information on Rural Development NKRA achievements;
- Monitor the performance of the Rural Development NKRA projects so that it is aligned with the direction of GTP and achieve the targets set;
- Provide reports on the ministry’s NKRA projects for submission to central agencies such as PEMANDU, EPU and ICU as well as Unit/Division in the ministry such as KPI Unit, Corporate Communications Unit and Strategic Planning Division; and
- Provide draft for oral or written responses to questions tabled in Parliament in connection with the implementation of the ministry’s Rural Development NKRA projects.
Coordinating and Implementing NBOS Initiatives That Involve the Role of MRRD as A Lead Agency or Strategic Partner.
- Coordinate, implement and monitor initiatives spearheaded by the ministry NBOS as follows:
a. Rural Transformation Centre (RTC);
b. Mini Rural Transformation Centre (RTC Mini); and
c. 1Malaysia Youth Cities (1MYC).
- Monitor initiatives spearheaded by the ministry NBOS as follows:
a. Rural Basic Infrastructure (RBI).
- Support initiatives spearheaded by the Ministry NBOS / other agencies as follows:
a. Bioeconomy Community Development Programme (CDP) – led by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI); and
b. Commitment and cooperation of Mini RTC nationwide.
- 1Malaysia Training Centre (1MTC) – led by MAMPU:
- Coordination of training centers of agencies under the ministry.
- My Village, My Future (MKMF) – led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry (MOA):
a. Commitment and cooperation of Mini RTC nationwide.
- Establishing Strategic Linkages between Mini RTC, RTC and UTC (SL) – led by the Ministry of Finance:
a. Roles of RTC and Mini RTC nationwide.
- Community Transformation Centre (CTC) – led by the Ministry of Finance:
a. Visit My Village – led by MOTAC; and
b. My Best Buy – led by MOA.
- Involvement of RTC and Mini RTC as sites are used for this program;
- Volunteering for International Professionals (VIP) Programme – led by the Ministry of Finance;
- 1Malaysia Social Entrepreneurs (1MSET) – led by 1M4U; and
- Roles of Mini RTC nationwide.