Performance Indicators Officer
Mr. Alfizan bin Omar
- 15 February 2018: Attached to the Key Performance Indicators Unit as the Performance Indicators Officer Grade M52, Ministry of Rural and Regional Development.
- 26 August 2016 to 25 January 2018: Training Reserved Post, Public Service Department(Sabbatical Leave).
- 16 November 2015 to 25 August 2016: Senior Principal Assistant Director of Grade M52,Corporate and Innovation Unit, Administrative Section, Management Division, Attorney General’s Chambers.
- 19 November 2012 to 15 November 2015: Principal Assistant Secretary Grade M48,(Policy and Development Section / Building Management Section), Property Management Division, Prime Minister’s Department.
- 16 May 2008 to 18 November 2012: Deputy Director Grade M48, Human Resource Management Section, Management Services Division, Valuation and Property Services Department, Ministry of Finance.
- 22 January 2007 to 15 May 2008: Assistant Director Grade M44, Service Unit, Human Resource Management Section, Management Services Division, Valuation and Property Services Department, Ministry of Finance.
- 16 January 2006 to 21 January 2007: Assistant Secretary Grade M41, Financial Management Unit, Finance Division, Ministry of Transport.
- 16 February 2004 to 15 January 2006: Assistant Secretary Grade M41,(Domestic Shipping Licensing Unit / Maritime Infrastructure Development Unit), Maritime Division, Ministry of Transport.
- The Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Unit main objective is to coordinate the preparation, implementation and monitoring of KPIs by all the Divisions/Departments/Agencies under the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development (KKLW) for the Minister and Secretary-General (KSU).
- Minister’s KPIs which are endorsed by the Prime Minister are identified based on National Key Result Areas – Rural Development (NKRA-RD) together with Ministerial Key Result Areas (MKRA) aimed at implementation of high impact programs for the well-being of the people, especially those in rural areas and also on Government service delivery.
- KSU’s KPIs also involves NKRA-RD and MKRA components with additional component of Governance & Accountability which includes KPIs by a number of Monitoring Agencies such as the National Audit Department, Ministry of Finance, Malaysia Administrative Modernization and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU) and Implementation Coordination Unit(ICU). KSU is in Tier 1 among the Senior Executive Civil Service Jobholders (PPTA).
- Since the year 2015, the KPI Unit has developed the KPIs for Tier 2 PPTA officers and starting from the year 2018 to take over the overall monitoring of the NKRA-RD KPIs as well as responsible for KPIs management for all KKLW PPTA officers