Under Secretary of The Investments and Subsidiaries Monitoring Division
|Name||: Mrs. Juniadah binti Ali|
|Telephone No.||: 03 – 8891 2211|
|Fax No.||: 03 – 8888 2336|
- To ensure the subsidiaries under the ministry are sustainable financially and competitive via transparent, efficient and effective corporate governance.
- To ensure the subsidiaries’ investment and business plans are viable and affecting the relevant stakeholders positively.
- To ensure the subsidiaries are complying with the ministry’s policy and all the regulations in placed.
- To assist the “Rural Cooperative” movement with the aim of fostering independent and competitive rural community.
- To oversee MARA’s project implementation in core sectors such as entrepreneurship, education and multi-sector.
- To review and advise ministry in evaluating MARA’s business plan and proposal.
- To become intermediary between MARA and Ministry in managing issues related with MARA.
- To manage KKLW ’S BAKTIDESA Trust Account diligently based on the regulations in placed.
- To ensure that all applications for the privatization of land owned by the Ministry and agencies under the Ministry processed in accordance with the Guidelines issued by UKAS, JPM.
Page is currently updated