Branch A – Integrity Strengthening and Complaints Management Branch
- To implement programmes related to the Culture and Strengthening of Integrity based on the National Integrity Plan (PIN) and Integrity Strengthening of Public Service (PIPA) at the Ministry;
- To plan and prepare appropriate modules for integrity courses carried out for the personnel of the Ministry;
- To carry out public complaints management tasks from various sources such as BPA, telephone complaints, meet-up with complainant, 1MOCC, local newspapers, Complaints and Suggestions Management System (SPAC) of MRRD, emails, letters, fax, official social sites, etc;
- To handle the Complaints Management Standing Committee Meeting (JKTPA); and
- To prepare the complaints and enquiry report to BPA every month.
Branch B – Governance and Compliance Branch
- To manage the administration and finance of the unit;
- To monitor the compliance of the regulations in force among the personnel of MRRD and prepare reports to the heads of divisions;
- To conduct inspections on the compliance of regulations on the divisions in the ministry;
- To manage the Working Committee Meeting for the Governance Integrity Committee Meeting of MRRD; and
- To provide the Integrity Management Implementation Report to the Secretary General of the Ministry and the Agency Integrity Management Division, MACC.
Branch C – Detection, Verification and Disciplinary Branch
- To conduct investigations into complaints involving staff misconduct;
- To provide reports of misconduct to the relevant authorities;
- To manage the disciplinary actions on officers and members of the Ministry;
- To manage the preparation of the Disciplinary Report to the Public Services Department;
- To handle the Disciplinary Board Meeting at Ministry level;
- To monitor the implementation of the National Integrity Plan (PIN) in the Ministry;
- To provide advisory services on disciplinary issues;
- To manage the preparation of reports and monitor matters associated to the declaration of assets, serious financial indebtness, involvement in politics, moonlighting and acceptance of gifts by public officials; and
- To manage the applications for Government Land.