Under Secretary of Coordination and Monitoring Division
|Name||: Mr. Afandi bin Nordin|
|Telephone No.||: 03 – 8891 2155|
|Fax No.||: 03 – 8888 2330|
- To assist in implementing and ensuring the rural development project are according to the plans and rules.
- To identify issues and problems of implementation of development projects and to propose ways to address them.
- To ensure that finance and physical performance of the Ministry of Rural and Territory Development (KKLW) development projects is according to the specified plans.
- To ensure that follow up actions on all complaints/reports will be taken based on stipulated timeline.
- To evaluate project outcomes based on the programmes/project objectives.
Unit A- Management and Monitoring
- Department’s Administration;
- Department’s Finance;
- Management and Finance of KKLW State Offices (PKN);
- Project Submission Committee;
- KKLW Special Rural Projects;
- Special Task Force (Flying Squad);
- Central Agencies’ Special Projects (EPU / ICU / MOF);
- YAB PM / YAB TPM / YBM and AKP Walkabout Projects;
- KKLW YBM / Sec-Gen Work Visits;
- Work Visits and Projects Monitoring, KKLW Development Sector; and
- Secretariat of ICU Inspectorate Activities.
Unit B- Coordination and Secretariat
- Secretariat of JBTF and JTPK meetings;
- Secretariat of Sabah / Sarawak Joint Planning and Monitoring Committees;
- Secretariat of KKLW Outcome Appraisal;
- Secretariat of KKLW Villages Information System (SMK-GIS);
- Data and Information Coordinator for KKLW Ministry / PKN / Departments / Agencies projects;
- Secretariat of JKTN, MTNg, JKTD and KSU-KSN meetings;
- Coordinator of Central Agencies (EPU / ICU / MOF) with regard to physical performance and project finance, KKLW Development Sector; and
- Secretariat of Projek Pra-Sakit and Projek Sakit, (JKPS), KKLW Development Sector.
Unit C- Development Budget
- KKLW Development Sector Budget Management;
- Projects Information Coordination, KKLW Development Sector with Central Agencies (EPU / ICU / MOF);
- Secretariat of KKLW Project Management Accounts Committee;
- Coordinator of KKLW Outcome Based Budgeting (OBB) Programs;
- Financial Management, KKLW Development Sector; and
- Expenditure Performance Information Coordination, KKLW Development Sector.