Jawatankuasa Kemajuan dan Keselamatan Kampung (JKKK) is an institution/entity appointed by the State Government while Pengurusan Komuniti Kampung (MPKK) appointed by the Federal Government.
The members of MPKK consists of the Chairman, Secretary and 13 or 15 committee who work voluntarily for the institution.
- To plan and implement development transformation plan of the village with the involvement of the local community to create a sustainable, competitive and prosperous village.
- Implementing a comprehensive human capital transformation to produce a unity and progressive community as well as to support the government policy.
- Malaysian citizen.
- 21 to 65 years old.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualification or equivalent or minimum Standard Six.
- Permanent resident of village.
- Not bankrupt.
- No criminal record.
- Mental and physically fit.
- Not a drug addict.
- Good leadership and way of thinking acceptable to the local community and government,
- Integrity and leadership value.
- MPKK shall have religious knowledge especially where the majority of the resident are Muslim.
- Other conditions that will be determined from time to time by the authority.
Click Here For Download